Location: 370 Lancaster Avenue, Haverford, PA, USA
Tenure: August 2020 – May 2021
Upper Class Advisor (UCA)
- A student leader (similar to Resident Advisor) of the first-year hall overseeing first-year students.
- Support the academic advising of First-Year Faculty Advisors by helping first-years navigate academic life at Haverford, including academic requirements, academic departments, and course selection from the liberal arts curriculum of Haverford.
- Mandatory Title IX reporter and Campus Security Authority (CSA) to the college administration as per the Clery Act
- Collectively conduct sessions on topics of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Identity to foster values of mutual trust, concern, and respect in the Haverford community.
- Educate new students on the resources available to support and help new students succeed at Haverford.
- Encourage community guidelines and regulations of the Haverford Honor Code.