Location: 1474 Lamtangin Marg, Chundevi, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tenure: August 2018 – October 2018
Website: Kathmandu Living Labs
- Worked on World Bank’s Global Practice Connectivity Mapping Project.
- Helped to prepare critical geospatial datasets and explore their correlations with socioeconomic indicators in Nepal.
- Identified and traced missing roads throughout Nepal through OpenStreetMap platform.
- Stood as the second most accomplished OSM mapper in Nepal by mapping more than ten thousand roads.
- Became part of the team that mapped 70% of the major roads in Nepal, thereby helping in post-disaster management.
From: Missing Maps
|Number of Tasks Mapped||3258|
|Number of Tasks Validated||6024|
|Length of Roads Mapped||4471 km|
|Number of Buildings Edited||614|
|Number of Changesets||324|