- Reduced 21 cm HI Line Data of over three hundred galaxies taken using the Green Bank Radio Telescope.
- Investigating Low Star-Forming galaxies with high HI masses.
- Participated and gave a lightning talk in SDSS (Sloan Digital Sky Survey) 2020 Collaboration Meeting (22-26 June 2020).
- Data Analysis and Visualization using Python; heavy use of Python’s NumPy, AstroPy, and MatPlot libraries.
- Project Owner of BPT classifications of all galaxies in MaNGA – a Zooniverse project aimed to get an overview of ionization sources of galaxies in MaNGA for SDSS-IV collaboration members.